T-REX is on a mission to empower responsible finance. We are revolutionizing the investment lifecycle of complex assets through increased data transparency, enhanced analytical capability, and streamlined collaboration. Our solutions combine SaaS technology, big data management, and asset class expertise to foster improved investment decision-making across alternative financial markets. T-REX’s managed data service and software platform bridge the gap between asset originators and investors, eliminating manual processes and automating workflow. T-REX solutions help our clients to mitigate risk, improve efficiency and drive greater performance across their investment process. Join T-REX as we help unlock liquidity across the financial markets, responsibly and sustainably with the transformative power of fintech. We are looking for new team members who share our passion for innovation and our entrepreneurial, collaborative, and results-driven approach.
Structured Finance Modeler
We are seeking an experienced Structured Finance Modeling Specialist to join our Data Services team. Our Modeling team is responsible for building and maintaining a large library of cashflow models and data for a variety of financial securities. You will be working with cutting-edge modeling tools as part of the T-REX platform, to deliver deal specific data and cashflows for our clients. The team is responsible for ensuring the highest level of data quality providing unique value to the T-REX platform and our clients workflows. Our ideal candidate has:
● Experience modeling a variety of Structured Finance and Project Finance Cashflows across different asset classes ie. Solar, Consumer Loans, Student Loans, TimeShares, etc
● Strong understanding of the Structured Finance and Project Finance Industries
● Strong communication skills, analytical and problem-solving skills
● Desire to work in a dynamic, fast paced environment
As part of our Modeling team your input will be crucial in the continued enhancement of our platform. You will have the opportunity to partner with our product management and engineering teams to help enhance our end to end platform solutions for our clients. You will assist in building requirements that help enhance and augment the T-REX analytics platform in order to help meet our goal of modelling all types of structured products.
● Model complex Structured Finance and Project Finance transactions in the T-REX Platform
● Perform ongoing surveillance of a portfolio of transactions in the T-REX Deal library.
● Collaborate in the design and implementation of internal tools to assist with modeling.
● Proactively lead initiatives by driving project timelines and risk mitigation plans in order to deliver modeled deals into the library.
● Provide client support working with Client Development to resolve client queries as they relate to modeling and models on the T-REX platform
● Work closely with Data team to ensure accuracy and timeliness of ongoing data for deals
● Identify new sources of information to improve and enhance our platform and analytics
Skills & Qualifications
● 5+ years of financial modeling experience
● Experience in Structured Finance or Project Finance industry
● Experience reading and interpreting financial deal documents, including Offering Memorandum and Indentures
● Advance Microsoft Office Excel skills
● Ability to take on detailed assignments in a fast-paced environment
● Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
What it’s like working at T-REX:
You’re going to be challenged: Building an inter-disciplinary SaaS platform that combines deep knowledge from both the financial and technology industries isn’t easy!
You’re going to make an impact: T-REX offers you the opportunity to have a deep impact on our growth, product and team.
You’re an asset we’re going to invest in: We believe in investing in our people so we have generous tuition reimbursement and wherever we can we promote from within.
You’re going to have fun: You’ll get to work with a team of diverse people; we’re an international team who loves everything from boardgames, Pi Day baking competitions and T-REX Trivia Nights.
T-REX - People Hiring People:
At T-REX, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression. We are proud of our diversity and strive to reflect the society we are a part of. T-REX is a team of people who love to put in good work and have fun together.
Join us on our mission to Empower Responsible Finance and have fun doing it!
Your application was submitted successfully.