We are seeking a QA Engineer with enterprise SaaS experience.
Join T-REX as we help unlock liquidity across the financial markets responsibly and sustainably with the transformative power of fintech.
We are looking for new team members who share our passion for innovation and our entrepreneurial, collaborative, and results-driven approach.
• Develop and maintain test policies and procedures to support growth of the software and QA team
• Evaluate product and user story specifications and convert them into actionable test plans
• Actively participate in sprint planning sessions to plan testing strategy for releases
• Collaborate with our New-York based product and sales team made of Wall-Street investment banks, rating agencies and Bloomberg veterans
• Leverage your experience and skills to help the team, its members and our product become better
Required Skills & Qualifications:
• At least 5+ years working as part of a QA/testing group, on production web applications
• In depth knowledge of QA test methodologies and strategies
• Experienced in writing STD and STP documents
• Autonomous, self-motivating, able to jump in and drive change and improvement
• Education: BSc/BA
• Good communicator and a team player
• Fluent English
Nice to haves:
• Hands-on experience with test automation tools such as Selenium
• Knowledge or interest in financial concepts
What you can expect working at T-REX:
• Impact: work on T-REX’s core business - our risk-analytics platform, in an intimate, young company where you will be deeply immersed in technology, renewables and finance
• Professional development: Join the core team of a young company with ample growth opportunities
• Exposure: a career at a dynamic financial technology company
• Challenge: build an inter-disciplinary SaaS platform which combines deep knowledge from both the financial and renewables industries
• Fun: forge relationships through social activities, company happy hours, off-sites and more
Join us on our adventure to Empower Efficient Finance and have fun doing it!
Please send you CV to email@example.com
Your application was submitted successfully.