T-REX revolutionizes the investment lifecycle through increased transparency, enhanced analytical capability, and streamlined collaboration. We combine SaaS technology, big data, and asset class expertise to empower responsible decision-making across complex financial markets. T-REX’s managed data service and software platform bridge the gap between asset originators and investors, eliminating manual processes and automating the workflow.
Join T-REX as we help unlock liquidity across the financial markets responsibly and sustainably with the transformative power of fintech. We are looking for new team members who share our passion for innovation and our entrepreneurial, collaborative, and results-driven approach.
• Financial models validation & testing
• Develop and maintain test policies and procedures to support the growth of the software and QA team
• Evaluate product and user story specifications and convert them into actionable test plans
• Actively participate in sprint planning sessions to plan testing strategy for releases
• Collaborate with our New-York based product and sales team made of Wall-Street investment banks, rating agencies and Bloomberg veterans
• Leverage your experience and skills to help the team and our product become better
Required Skills & Qualifications:
• Financial/Economics/Mathematics knowledge
• A desire to learn and implemented QA test methodologies
• Autonomous, self-motivated, attentive to details
• Education: BA in Economics/Mathematics or a related field
• Good communicator and a team player
• Fluent English
Nice to have:
• Experience working as part of a QA/testing group, on production web applications
• Knowledge of QA test methodologies and strategies
• Experienced in writing STD and STP documents
What you can expect working at T-REX:
• Impact: work on T-REX’s core business - our risk-analytics platform, in an intimate, young company where you will be deeply immersed in technology, renewables and finance
• Professional development: Join the core team of a young company with ample growth opportunities
• Exposure: a career at a dynamic financial technology company
• Challenge: build an inter-disciplinary SaaS platform that combines deep knowledge from both the financial and renewables industries
• Fun: forge relationships through social activities, company happy hours, off-sites, and more
Join us on our adventure to Empower Efficient Finance and have fun doing it!
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your application was submitted successfully.